Working on a mechanical kit is incredibly exciting, right? Even if it takes you a few hours to assemble the model, the end result is definitely worth it! That is why you will have a blast with the UGM-11 Truck construction set.
- The four-cylinder engine is propelled by the crankshaft that draws its power from a fully-functional drive shaft turned by a rubber band engine via a system of gears.
- There are 3 modes - forward, backward and idle, which can be activated using the gear change lever on the side.
- If you wish to observe the UGM-11’s operational mode, switch on the engine in idle mode to check out the four pistons moving under the folding hood.
- You can also peek via the cabin door – you will notice the fully functioning steering wheel connected via a steering column to the front wheels suspension.
- The rubber band engine winds up with a lever mechanism on top of the cabin and a working gas pedal heightens the realistic aspect of this construction kit.
- The “open structure” is chosen purposely so the basics of the advanced design can be fully appreciated.
- No need to use glue or special tools as the parts are self-assembled – just follow directions and connect the parts accordingly.
Display your handiwork once it is complete – there are several places in your home that can be used as vantage points. The truck is a perfect rubberpunk – the clockwork and steam punk worlds merge brilliantly. Since this model belongs to a newer range of mechanical kits from UGEARS, it could take slightly longer to complete – we have included a detailed instruction manual to guide you through the process. Gift it to your loved ones, or buy one for yourself – these kits are extremely popular, so please hurry and place the order.
Self-assembled, no glue needed
Model size: 13.3 *4.7*4.9 in (34*12*12 cm)
Package size: 14.6*6.7*1.5 in (37*17*4 cm)
Parts count: 420